Per David Hunter

Never used it but FLiNT looks good too:

http://flintparticles.org/

> To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
> Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] physics engine newbie
> From: nat...@mynarcik.com
> Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:18:52 +0000
>
> FOAM looks to be promising. I have seen some examples used and it is
really cool. Haven't used it yet in any projects of mine.

> http://code.google.com/p/foam-as3/

before. I have to demonstrate essentially a particle system in a tray that
gets shaken and the particles spill out of the tray. I need to control the
properties of the particles so that with two different examples using the
same magnitude of shake, in one example, the particles spill out a lot, and
the other where the particles don't spill out much at all, like they're more
stuck together.

> I'm sure it's possible, but I've never worked with physics before.
>
> Any advice is appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> - Michael M.

> Nathan Mynarcik