From: Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:51:25
To: Flash Coders List<flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] and now..CLIENT now hates Flash

Well yeah, but I mean an app like Safari or FireFox or IE, but it has
flash and all its capabilities already in it.
No need to install flash, because its a flash browser.

Forgive me if I am unaware of what air actually is, but doesn't it
still have to be installed to work with a browser?

Karl

On Feb 3, 2010, at 3:21 PM, Merrill, Jason wrote:

>>> I say its time for a Flash browser.
>
> I thought that was called AIR. :)
>

> Jason Merrill
>
> Bank of  America  Global Learning
> Learning & Performance Soluions
>
> Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
> Instructional Technology Design Blog
> (note: these are for Bank of America employees only)

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com