>> Also Flash is playing a bigger role in corporate eLearning especially
>> after Adobe ended support for Authorware

Yep - agree there - that's what pays my bills and most of the people I
work with.  Although, we dropped Authorware years ago, and I dropped
around 2001.  I run the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer
Community, a Flash user group, and we meet monthly.  I have about 80
employees in the group.

>> Apple will need to step it up to stay on top the
>> mountain... and I think one of those things will be to have the Flash
>> Player on Apple mobile devices.

Yeah, would be nice, but Apple has a history of painting themselves into
a corner and either not caring, or refusing to come out.  I don't think
it will happen, at least not anytime soon.  I agree with Paul, it's all
about the app store and money.  Flash or Silverlight support would take
a big chunk of that away (though I don't think as big of a chunk as
Apple thinks  - iPhone app development is in full swing and it's making
developers money).

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Soluions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)