I'm suspecting something, maybe adobe and android are planning something, maybe one of them, so just let Jobs to fantasize with the world domination, true that sooner or later flash will emerge even better.

Gus

On Feb 4, 2010, at 2:01 PM, Boerner, Brian J wrote:

I not saying 3G can't run it -- but that's the impression that customers have...

Not get into hardware business but maybe they should partner for FlashPad and FlashStore

I'm frustrated because Apple is dictating in that market and Adobe is passive.... about it... What do you think about the FlashApp Store?

While Lynch is weighing options Apple has done all of this. As a CTO do you think they're that well postioned? Should people abandon the Apple SDK for Flash? Where's the case being made that it should be?

I really think Flash does have potential to be great in that marketplace just wondering what's holding them up from promoting themselves as major players there.

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com [mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com ] On Behalf Of Dave Watts
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 1:29 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] and now..CLIENT now hates Flash

As wireless device maybe but not 3G -- maybe once network gets up to 6 or 7G maybe resistance to flash fades for the handheld
crowd... who can predict?

Flash will work fine for all the people running Android and Symbian,
and probably WinMo, when FP 10.1 comes out. I suspect that'll be
pretty soon. Flash Player 7 actually worked just fine on my old WinMo
phone. 3G was good enough.

Adobe is so passive here -- why not a 'FlashPad' for learning? They then could think in terms of downloading apps that are closer to game installs on a handheld device... Why not? A 'FlashStore' could then take on the 'AppStore'...

Adobe should get into the hardware business? Really? Very soon,
practically anything not iPhone/iPod/iPad will be able to run Flash!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.