Good to know! I'll definitely check that out.

Cheers,

.matt

On Mar 11, 2010, at 10:28 AM, tom rhodes <tom.rho...@gmail.com> wrote:

check out haxe (www.haxe.org), you can write in something almost identical
to AS3 and target c++, cpp, php, javascript and neko when you compile.

i haven't used it for c++ but i've followed conversations on the mailing list about targetting the iphone. probably a good way to dip your toe in
while you are waiting for cs5...