True, true. One should think before they speak..
My question wasn't to try and relearn what I already had known,
but in working on my calculator, I kept trying equations.

I tried 15/3000 * 100 and it kept coming out  0.05
I tried 15*3000 / 100 and it came out 450,

so I was a little baffled.. I knew it should be the other way
and I got to Algebra 2 Trig in school, I was just drawing a
blank at the time and made the mistake of asking the list.

Now Steve thinks All americans are as dumb as me evidently be cause I did.
And no, a war is not what I am looking for, just help.
Even if I ask what 1 + 1 is, I should never get a response that Steve Sacks sent.
And yes I have been helped from him before too,
but like I said in the beginning of this message.
One should think before they speak..

Thank you to those who did help me with my brain fart.

Karl