From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Ktu
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:14 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] ASDoc & third party libraries

I'm assuming you've already googled it, and that your google foo is
strong
because I did not search.

If there doesn't seem to be a way to do it there is the annoying way:
copy just the files you want ASDoc'ed into a different directory...

I've done it before for its simplicity, but not a great long term
solution

Ktu.
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Merrill, Jason <
jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com> wrote:

> Those of you who use ASDoc I'm sure have come across this before. If
you
> use FlashDevelop and ASDoc - then even better as that is my setup.
>
> How do you handle running ASDoc on a Flash or Flex project where you
are
> also using other third party libraries?  If you run ASDoc on a project
> that uses a third party library like Greensock's TweenLite or
> Papervision3D, as I am, you can get all kinds of compiler errors
because
> it tries to include those in the documentation as well (since they are
> imported into your classes), and those are not necessarily set up for
> ASDoc.  I know in FlashDevelop, the Actionscript Documentation
Generator

<http://sharepoint.bankofamerica.com/sites/SDTeam/itdblog/default.aspx>