aaah Blender.. *shudders* It completely frustrated the hell out of me, in
terms
of UI and user experience.

but still once you know it.. I guess.. people do make cool things with it
and it is free.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Merrill, Jason <
jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com> wrote:

> >> Now I'd really like to get my hands on Lightwave or 3DS Max.
>
> Blender is free and almost as good and in some areas equal (and in a few
> areas, better than those tools).
>
> Lynda.com has some really great Blender tutorials which will get you
> over the Blender interface (which is not intuitive)
>

> Jason Merrill
>
> Bank of  America  Global Learning
> Learning & Performance Solutions
>
> Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
> Instructional Technology Design Blog
> (note: these are for Bank of America employees only)

Meinte van't Kruis

Freelance Flash Platform Dev (mxml,actionscript,flex,air)

malatze
http://www.malatze.com/
http://blog.malatze.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/meinte