>> Just compare the middle element, if it is bigger, use the left half,
else use the right half.

I don't follow - can you post an Actionscript example?

Jason Merrill

Bank of  America  Global Learning
Learning & Performance Solutions

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(note: these are for Bank of America employees only)