Spam detection software, running on the system "he01.virtec.org", has

Content preview:  codewise this offers you all the info and possibilities:
  http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/matrix_transformations.html
  On 20-05-10 2:42, Juan Pablo Califano wrote: > To apply in code the same
  transform you set at author time in the IDE: > > var
  colTransf:ColorTransform = mc.transform.colorTransform; >
  colTransf.redMultiplier = -0.18; > colTransf.greenMultiplier = -0.42; >
  colTransf.blueMultiplier = 0.22; > colTransf.alphaMultiplier = 0.26; >
  mc.transform.colorTransform = colTransf; > > The left values in the
  panel are the multipliers (one for each channel). > There's a
  difference: in code the values are expressed as normal value in > the
  range 0-1 (whereas in the IDE it's represented as a percetage, 0 - 100).
  > > So the above code will have the same effect as setting the left
  values to > -18%, -42%, 22% and 26%. > > If you want to change the
  values in the right of the panel through code, set > the offsets instead
  (the properties redOffset, greenOffset, etc in the > ColorTransform
  object). They are expressed in the same units both in code > and the
  IDE. > > Cheers > Juan Pablo Califano > > 2010/5/19 Mendelsohn,
  Michael<michael.mendels...@fmglobal.com> > > >> Hi list... >> >> This is
  probably a bitwise question, which is why I'm posting. I have a >>
  grayscale movieclip and I want to give it a particular hue based on a
  hex >> value. I don't want it to be tint, where it approaches being a
  solid color, >> but rather like watercolors. >> >> Additionally, I know
  that the left side values of the Advanced color pallet >> does this, and
  the right side values are for tinting. I'm just not sure at >> the
  moment how to do that through code. >> >> Thanks if anyone knows! >> -
  Michael M. >> >> >> Flashcoders mailing list >>
  Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com >>

 pts rule name              description
 1.7 RATWARE_GECKO_BUILD    Bulk email fingerprint (Gecko faked) found
-0.2 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 20 to 40%
                            [score: 0.2520]
 2.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [195.240.16.75 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.7 DNS_FROM_RFC_POST      RBL: Envelope sender in
                            postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
 2.0 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [195.240.16.75 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]