Ah yes. That's a great one too.

Karl

Sent from losPhone

On Jul 22, 2010, at 3:07 PM, Matt Perkins <nudoru.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

Grant Skinner has a great tool for building and testing RegEx
http://gskinner.com/RegExr/

I've used it a lot lately - i'm new to RegEx and this makes it a lot less intimidating!

On 7/22/2010 3:54 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
Hi guys,
Sorry to barge in, but I found this site to be helpful with RegExp.
Might help you too. Its in javascript, but found it easily translated into AS.

http://lawrence.ecorp.net/inet/samples/regexp-intro.php

Best,

Karl