From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com [mailto:flashcoders- boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Cedric Muller
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:02 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] flashvars -> swfObject not working

Hello Michael,

You have to get the FlashVars parameters from the root.loaderInfo
object. I know, I know how it feels, and I wouldn't be able to
certainly tell you why it is passed through the root.loaderInfo
pointer, although it /can/ be quite logical. When you get used to it,
it gets logical too :)

try the following:

var flashvars:Object = LoaderInfo(root.loaderInfo).parameters;
for (var e:Object in flashVars) {
        trace("e="+e+"  flashVars[e]="+flashVars[e]);
}

hth,
Cedric