Well that's very interesting, Cedric.  My shower curtain is the MBTA system in
Boston.  It isn't Flash related, but it could maybe pass for being similar to
the poster I have at work diagramming all the AS3 classes and their
relationships.  Your bathroom art is probably more colorful.

- MM

It may help OR not:
I paint these on pictures (nice pictures by the way) I plug to my
toilet's walls. It is fun, helps me remember important illogical
stuff, and assures me my toilet's walls get updated quite frequently,
and no one else except me understands these, which tends to comments
like "wow, there's art in your toilets !"
;)
By the way, I am looking forward to the day someone writes new
comments on my toilet's walls :P

Maybe, there is a 'place' somewhere for a book in that verve ? :S