I'd thought of that, but was hoping to something with less weight - I think it's Matrix/Vector math I need to learn about.

Just to continue down this path - anyone have a recommendation for the most appropriate engine for mobile?

Is there a physics engine that operates on non-screen objects which would allow me to apply that data to my scene in the RENDER event (this seems to be important on GPU accelerated AIR for mobile). In other words, I don't want a physics engine that updates the display list itself, I want to be able to grab the data and update the scene myself.

Box2D Alchemy looks good, but I'd love some suggestions. :-)

Kevin N.