I worked on Poptropica for 4-5 months, about a year ago. It's a nice site for
kids, but a difficult programming task.

Your daughter likely hit an undiscovered bug. Their customer service is top
drawer, though. I would contact them. They may have had others report the same
problem, and may know a workaround.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson

Sent from my iPad, which doesn't support Flash!