> My experience was that Premiere CS3 did not export the cuepoints with the FLV
> - that was a bug.  I had to use some of the free tools out there like RichFLV
> to add the cuepoints back into the FLV.

Hmm...

I was referring to Soundbooth CS3 and Media Encoder CS3.  They both exported
audio only flv files with cuepoints without issue.  Now, with the CS5 versions,
they fail to do that.  A search online showed that I'm not the only one who has
come across this issue.
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/758885

The fix was using Premiere CS4, which did export the audio only flv with cues
intact.

- MM