I read in a txt file with different formats which can be interpreted as
columns.
There are 3 types of text files where every line of text is formatted like
this:

text - text - currency - currency - text - text - text

or this:

text - text - text - currency - currency - currency - text - text - text -
text

or this:

text - text - text - text - currency - currency -  currency - currency -
text - text - text - text - text

I trim of all the spaces and put every line in an multidimensional array
with every item in its sub-array
I then would like to detect which currency item is the lowest.
There are empty currency fields, so those have to be discarded.
All the items are String data type and the "floating point" is a comma
because it is a European format.

How can I iterate through these items with the lowest price as result?
Also any better approach is appreciated!

regards,
Cor