Hey Alias,

At my current place of work, we almost always use SVN to control our
projects.  Lately, we have started to noticed that the SVN plugin with FDT
3.5 is subpar and likes crap on us often. So some of the guys have started
using CornerStone to handle the SVN stuff.  I feel it's alot easier to use
and more intuitive.  Also has a couple of extra features that come in handy.
 When FDT can't handle the SVN, it's either Cornerstone or Terminal.

The only time we do not use SVN is if it's a very small and tight deadline
project, where only one developer will be working on it.  Only then it seems
as an overkill to setup an SVN for that particular project.

-Nathan