I wanted to reach out and see if anyone could refer someone for the role below
at our client in Newtown Square/Media. Its a long term contract, at least 40
hours a week. Please feel free to have anyone reach out to me who may be
interested.

Thanks!

Amanda Prostack
MissionStaff

215-545-1600 Ext. 16

www.MissionStaff.com

Title: Flash Developer/Analyst

Description of Duties:

The core technology skill sets are:

· Adobe Illustrator

· Adobe Flash

· HTML—general web page design skills

· Action script writing

· Adobe Photoshop

The core business skills are:

· Ability to take inventory of a large body of work and organize it into a
working docket

· Adhere to an asset creation and publishing process

· Able to follow a multi-step process and improve upon it and document it.

· Manage expectations of Marketing Department group responsible for the
Marketing Portal content

· Take responsibility for the asset Quality Assurance process and work in
tandem with a Marketing Department Subject Matter Expert to obtain approval for
them to be published to the portal

The specific project/day-to-day responsibilities are:

· Editing customizable marketing assets/materials in Photoshop and Flash,
including cropping, text additions/updates, resolution settings, etc.

· Editing action scripts

· Creating (compiling) .swf files

· Uploading assets to Production environment