Definitely not if you are lounging around the Dominican Republic and your name rhymes with steno...

On 06/05/2011 16:12, Deepanjan Das wrote:
Hi,
Is remote development allowed for this requirement.

Warm Regards
Deepanjan Das
W: http://deepanjandas.wordpress.com
|| Om Manasamarthadata Shri Aniruddhaya Namah
||<http://www.manasamarthyadata.com/>
*Think of the environment before printing this email
*

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Amanda Prostack