I have a list component (multiple selection) on the stage. I am trying to send
the selections from the list to sql database via php.
I'm using the script below to convert the data selected from the list to a
string. The trace works as designed.
What do I send in my variables to php script?
"topskillsfield.selectedIndices" is not working. "topskillsfield" is my list
item.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitTwoBtn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, submitHandler);

        function submitHandler(e:MouseEvent) {
            var myArr:Array = topskillsfield.selectedIndices;

            var selectedTopSkills:String = "";

            for(var i:int = 0; i < myArr.length; i++) {
                var j:int = myArr[i];
                if(selectedTopSkills == "") {
                    selectedTopSkills = topskillsfield.getItemAt(j).data;
                } else {
                    selectedTopSkills += ", " +
topskillsfield.getItemAt(j).data;

            trace("selectedTopSkills: " + selectedTopSkills);
        }
DON TALCOTT
316 Greenwood Avenue
Decatur, Georgia 30030