Hi All,

I am porting some games over to iOS and have run into a problem.

I was very pleased to see the difference between using AUTO and GPU in
the publish settings.  The performance improvement when using GPU was
significant.  The games would almost be unplayable without it.

However, it seems that the GPU renders rounded objects very poorly.
Most of my circles end up looking like Hexagons - yes, that bad.  Most
rounded edges get squared off pretty severely.  Not all, but most.  It
may be that these graphic are vectors in the IDE.  I have other games
that use bitmaps and were coded in Objective C and this wasn't an
issue.

Perhaps it is the way Flash compiles the flash.  Perhaps the means of
converting vectors to bitmaps is not particularly good and the issue
gets compounded by the GPU.  I don't know.

Has anyone else run into this?  Any solutions other than redrawing
these as bitmaps (there are probably thousands so it is not really an
appealing option)

Flashcoders has been awesome, but are there any other mailing list
that may be more appropriate places for me to ask?

Thanks everyone,
Kurt