i found this link (
http://tophuman.blogspot.com/2011/03/set-flashdevelop-to-use-flashplayer-11.html)
which is about setting up away 3d and fp11 with flashdevelop (google search
was: flashdevelop flash player 11) and there's a few 'how to set up to use x
3d engine and flash player 11) type posts out there which will help

note: i think there is a wierd little caveat that stage3d requires wmode:
"direct" and can't be tested from within flash (so should be tested in a
browser) - that may only be alternativa3d which i was checking out but be
aware of it

best