Thanks for the replies, but am I missing something that this isn't a procedure
or even a FP update provided by Adobe? I've been asking this question on the
Adobe forums too, and "publishing to Flash Player 11 from Flash Professional"
seems to go into a big dark hole.

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:03 PM, Kevin Newman wrote:

> This is the best resource I've seen on overlaying new SDKs (and Flash and AIR
> versions) into your existing Flash Pro CS5 and CS5.5 installations.
>
> http://swfhead.com/blog/?p=1378
>
> The only one that doesn't overlay cleanly is the iOS publish target, which
> requires you to choose only one AIR version.
>
> Kevin N.

David Benman
Interactive Developer
d...@dbenman.com