I haven't shipped anything public, but have shipped a couple of demos and ad-hoc distributed apps that clients were pretty happy with.

There is a highish profile Flash site that we are currently planning to revamp for mobile and desktop, all using Flash and AIR. I think Adobe has a good story going forward, if they can get their PR goons out of the way.

Kevin N.