From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Karl DeSaulniers
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:51 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] 3D engine for dynamic text

Has anyone tried Unity 3D? Do you know if it works with flash.
I have that one and was wanting to try it out, just hadn't yet.
Worth the time or no? There is also Swift 3D which has been updated recently (I
believe).
Swift 3D works with vectors well as far as I could tell.

Best,
Karl

On Jan 14, 2013, at 3:50 PM, Randall Tinfow wrote:

> Know little about 3D for AS3, so I'm struggling to decide where to
> focus my efforts.  What's the recommendation for a library that will
> build a 3D model and animate in realtime from input text?
>
> Papervision3D
> Away3D
> Sandy3D
> Alternativa3D?
>
> Hopefully the learning curve will not bury me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Randy Tinfow
> IMAGE PLANT

Karl DeSaulniers