I have switched to HTML5, from Flash, for my web apps as so many of my
customers want to use iPad. My apps are medical in nature (use of them requires
proper professional credentials) and so I don't want to put them on the App
store. I charge a subscription fee for access  to the apps and issue Usernames
and Passwords to the subscribers. After a long search and trial of many tools,
I settled on HandHeldDesigner. It is the closest programming tool to Flash that
I have seen and so far I have been able to do anything with it that I have
wanted. It is available on the Mac App store and at  http://handhelddesigner.com

I have no affiliation with the program or the author.

Odie Bracy PhD HSPP
Clinical Neuropsychologist
President, Psychological Software Service
www.psychological-software.com