Why can't Adobe make HTML5 as one of the publishing options, then we can
continue to use Flash without the need to learn another program?

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Newman
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 11:24 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Adobe Flash future

I think of Flash the way I think of Shockwave. There is still work out there,
but not much, and less every minute.

Kevin N.

On 5/8/13 10:40 AM, natalia Vikhtinskaya wrote:
> Hi
> What do you think about Flash technology in the near future? It is a
> pity but it seems that almost all clients have no interest in Flash
> projects.
> Do you think Adobe Flash has no future? Where to move from Flash?
>
> Thanks
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.