That sounds very good.
Is it hard to get the public's interest in them?

I have sold CDs into the education market. Another is on the way: decimals fractions msi (beta)...
http://www.easypeasy.co.uk/atm/

I really need to be selling cheaply to a wider market and AIR, rather than C++, will allow me to produce programs more quickly.

Your experience is very encouraging. I wonder what the raw numbers are for AIR products sold, vs Javascript (say).

John