Yea, there is a error in the Makefile logic which requires sphix when run 'make
[all]'. I'll fix this.

To mitigate this in the meanwhile you can comment out Makefile line 1035
'FLASHROM_VERSION=$(VERSION) $(SPHINXBUILD) -b man doc .'

Please be aware, that we are in the process of switching to the meson build
system and the Makefile might be removed in the near feature.

-- Thomas