Hi Anastasia,

as promised, another email with answers.

Am 23.07.23 um 03:05 schrieb Anastasia Klimchuk:

[...]
You are very welcome to send a patch to convert the Friendliness wiki
page to our new sphinx docs, so that it can be added to the new
website.

Thanks, I'll do that.

Few things I would mention from my side. I was actually looking
closely at the Friendliness page recently. It seems unfinished, there
is a todo in the middle (sitting there from 2009).

Indeed, the part with the TODO was specified elsewhere in the wiki
without the TODO being replaced by a link.

Some parts of it
belong to the Development guide, and could be updated there, if needed
at all. Some other parts can be better placed on the Contacts page.

The contacts page linked from the bottom of the new main web page
returns just a 404 not found. That is probably fixable very quickly, but
I'm not well versed in the operation of the new website so I'll leave
that to someone else.

It would be great if you can incorporate all that in your patch.

I'd probably split off some parts of it into other patches, if such
parts target only semi-related topics.

In any case, send a patch, add reviewers and then we will have a look!

Since "Code of Conduct" has been established as a relatively standard
term for something which had many names in the past
("Etiquette","Community Guidelines", even the "Friendliness" wiki page),
it probably makes sense to rename the Friendliness page contents as
current "Code of Conduct".

I'll send a patch.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel