On Sun, Jan 15, 2023 at 11:24 PM Sebastian Moeller <moell...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> 'but folk in the 3rd world, (like, rural America) will love it.'
>
> You know this, but for folks in the game since after the cold war ended. 3rd
> world denotes states that are neither 'affiliated' to the 'western' USA-lead
> block or to the the USSR-lead Warsaw-block states. The meaning as
> 'less-developed' is of more recent origin and I am not sure how
> 'less-developed' countries call themselves....

I was trying to be funny, and I have long regarded "3rd world" and
"less developed", as insulting, also.

I have no idea how well george carlin translates into other cultures,
but he is a hero of mine, as is the BOFH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY&themeRefresh=1

> Regards
>         Sebastian
>

> On 16 January 2023 02:52:45 CET, Dave Taht <dave.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> A rather long, meandering piece:
>>
>> https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/flaws_in_flent/
>>
> --

This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC