Chriztoffer <c...@ntrv.dk> writes:

> flent-users,
>
> When I try to run the "bursts" test, I get an error message
> complaining there is no command set for class SilentProcessRunner.
> Which leaves me a bit clueless, after trying to dig something forth
> from the github issue tracker. And looking at the source code for the
> class. (What am I overlooking?)

Congratulations, you're the first person to try to use that test in a
least five years! (AFAICT it's been broken at least that long)

The immediate API issue you're seeing is fixable (pushed a fix to github
just now), but TBH I am not sure which utility that test is trying to
run. :/

It's calling a 'traffic-gen' utility, which is not really a googlable
name, and for the life of me I can't remember what that utility is
supposed to be. Do you have such a binary on your system?

-Toke