Hey...

My application has a combobox to which data is provided by array of
objects as follows:

<mx:ComboBox id="points"   width="131"   labelField="label"
change="testchange()" creationComplete="init();" >
                <mx:dataProvider   >
                        <mx:ArrayCollection  >
                                        <mx:Array  >
                <mx:Object   label="0-5"  RangeStart="0" RangeEnd="5"  />
              <mx:Object  label="6-10"   RangeStart="6" RangeEnd="10" /

              <mx:Object   label="11-15" RangeStart="11"
RangeEnd="15" />
               <mx:Object  label="16-20"  RangeStart="16"
RangeEnd="20" />
                                                                </mx:Array>
                                                        </mx:ArrayCollection>
                                                  </mx:dataProvider>
                         </mx:ComboBox>

On the change event, I need to process 'rangestart' and rangend
values .But it seems that combobox returns null value.i.e.

trace(combobox.data)

it returns [object,Object][object,Object]

I researched on the web to get this resolved, but the only reason for
the  object,object value to be returned is that the labelField of
combobox is not set.But I do have a labelFeld set.

However, everything tends to work fine if a Array of Strings is used.
But I need to use Array of Objects since I need to use 'RangeStart'