jagadish when i debug the application that shows in message box

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10a.ocx
Flex Builder cannot locate the required debugger version of Flash Player.
You might need to install the debugger version of Flash Player 9 or
reinstall Flex Builder.
Do you want to try to debug with the current version?

how to solve it .what will be the process?

Gerald A

--
Thanks & Regards,
A  Gerald