hello Friends,

i got trace output with debugger.thank you very muchi have another doubt.

this is my code in one method.

*for*(*var* i:int = 0;i<5;i++){
*trace*(*'This is '*+i+*' : '*+str);

}
here i cant use < and  <= operators i cant get output.but it works fine for
> and >=

the design view shows errors as

the content begining "<" is not legal markup.perhaps the ""(&#20) character
should be a letter.

i was working well with this requirement in another  application but this i
code i cant get output.
please tell me whats wrong with me. please urgent.

Thanks&Regards,
Gerald Anto Fernando

--
Thanks & Regards,