well there is many ways that you can follow while wiring code that will
avoid memory leakage problem,, make sure that your object's in the
dataprovider do not have reference of view or any objects that are
persistent to your system.. use weak reference event listener
"addEventListenet(Mouselick.click,handler,false,0,true);"