Hi,

I am not using any renderer and event listeners.
Its simply an array collection of objects.
Each object is having around 300 properties.
I am creating the arraycollection and assigning this as dataprovider.
But whenever I change the source of the array collection, the old
objects
exist in memory. The memory is keep on increasing. I've tried with
profiler also.

Please help me

Raj