Hi Friends,

I am trying to draw one column chart with two line charts also inside
that.
but when i draw the line chart the columns displayed are drifting to
left some pixels.
hence the line data points are not coming in center of the columns.

I am attaching the code, and am sure that someone might had came
across the same problem.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute">
        <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[

        import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
        [Bindable]
        private var medalsAC:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection( [
                                        { Company: "A", Market_Share: 33},
                                        { Company: "B", Market_Share: 23 },
                                        { Company: "C", Market_Share: 29} ]);

                                ]]>

        </mx:Script>

        <mx:Stroke id = "s1" color="blue" weight="1"/>

        <mx:Panel title="Insurance companies Market Share %"
        height="100%" width="100%" layout="horizontal">
                <mx:ColumnChart id="column"
                height="100%"
                width="45%"
                paddingLeft="5"
                paddingRight="5"
                showDataTips="true"
                dataProvider="{medalsAC}">

                        <mx:horizontalAxis>
                                <mx:CategoryAxis categoryField="Company"/>
                        </mx:horizontalAxis>

                        <mx:series>
                                <mx:ColumnSeries
                                xField="Company"
                                yField="Market_Share"
                                displayName="Market_Share"
                                />
                                <mx:LineSeries
                                xField="Company"
                                yField="Market_Share"
                                lineStroke="{s1}"
                                displayName="Market_Share"
itemRenderer="mx.charts.renderers.TriangleItemRenderer"
                                />
                        </mx:series>
                </mx:ColumnChart>

        </mx:Panel>
</mx:Application>

I dont know what is happening. whenever am drawing the line, then only
the columns are drifting.

Regards,
PK