Satish,

I didnt give a hard look to the new certification exam's preparation guide
and the topics mentioned, let me do a one on one comparison. But please be
sure that questions would be a mix of questions that would test your flex
fundamentals(irrespective of flex sdk version) and questions specific to
flex 4 sdk. questions from AIR would also follow same pattern, there would
be questions from the the new APIs and functionalities in AIR 2.0 and then
there would also be some basic questions that would test your AIR desktop
application development fundamentals.

Saurabh