Hi friends,
Recently I have to migrate my flex3 project to flex sdk4, after
migration I came to know that look and feel of entire application
changed, I did googling and found that is because of default theme of
sdk4. I changed the theme to 'halo' but still few things are not
working. After debugging it seems that my default css is being
overrided by framework theme (not sure).

My default css is -
DropDownFilterEditorBase{
        border-style:           solid;
        background-alpha:       1;
        background-color:       white;
        drop-shadow-enabled: true;
        padding-bottom:         5;
        padding-left:           5;
        padding-right:          5;
        padding-top:            5;
}

DropDownFilterHeaderRenderer{
        padding-bottom:         0;
        padding-left:           5;
        padding-right:          0;
        padding-top:            0;
        horizontal-gap:         0;
        vertical-align:         middle;
        filter-button-style-name: dataGridFilterButton;
        filter-button-active-style-name: dataGridFilterButtonActive;
}
.dataGridFilterButton{
        padding-bottom:         4;
        padding-left:           4;
        padding-right:          4;
        padding-top:            4;
        icon:                           Embed("assets/icons/filter.png");
}

I am unable to see image (filter.png) on datagrid header in flex4 :( .
It is working fine with flex3
I had to migrate to flex 4 because I need save API of
flash.net.FileReference which is available in flex4.

Pls give me some idea.

Thankyou