Hai friend,

In flex 4 sdk as we have two sets of components the spark and the mx. We
also do have to set of css properties to play with. So when trying to write
a css file, try to use s| or mx| then the property name. for e.g.
s|DropDownFilterEditorBase or mx|DropDownFilterEditorBase. I hope it helps.

And one more info buddy, did u notice you are not getting many responses.
Tht is because of the topic for your post. Please try to give some relevant
topics so that the experts in that topics will notice that and try to help
you.

Thanks,
kannan. r