Can anyone point me towards an example integrating Flex with Python? I
have existing Python classes, etc that I hope to reuse so that I can
feed in a data structure coming from a Flex front end and get back a
new data structure to send to Flex for visualization. I'm not sure if
I need to dive into learning how Jython works, or if there is a
simpler way I'm missing. If the Jython route is recommended, any
links would be great.

If it matters, my development version of Flex is currently running on
JRun integrated, but I'm considering switching it to Tomcat. The
server runs Apache 2, with PHP 4.3, and Python2.4 works fine for CGI
stuff.