From: chrs_hearn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 11:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Samples Error: FormatSourceService

Just to clarify...does flex or the 'web application' run from
the /web-inf/flex/flex-config.xml in the directory where my app is
(in my case the e: drive) or the c: drive /web-inf/ under my
coldfusion installation?

My sample files including where the formatsource.jsp file is under
my samples dir on the e: drive where i keep all my sites. Flex seems
to be running from the c:\cfusionmx\wwwroot\web-inf dirs.