ah...this is were i get confused since i'm coming from the CF side
of things. I have a standard CFMX installation...what must i do or
where do I install flex apps? I saw the wwwroot/web-inf dir and
thought this is where I must put the files. Am i wrong for
installing it this way or is there a different approach I should
follow? I assume now everything must go under my current CF
installation wwwroot/web-inf dir and I do not have the ability to
place them anywhere on my server.

Is there an easy way to install seperate J2EE server instances now
that I have already done it the standard way or am I hosed?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Peter Farland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> A colleague of mine just pointed out that you may be confusing a
J2EE web
> application with the concept of a coldfusion application.
>
> If you only have one ColdFusion standalone installation, then you
only have
> one J2EE web application. This means you only have one place to
specify a
> Flex configuration.
>
> Flex runs as a J2EE web application, it doesn't have a
configuration file on