De : greenfishinwater [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 7 février 2005 13:11
À : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [flexcoders] Installing Flex under a full Jrun

I have been successfully using Flex with the integrated Jrun enviroment. I
am now setting up a new Jrun environment on a different box, on top of which
I will install Flex.

I notice that after installing Jrun, there are 2 servers running, Admin and
default. Do I need the admin server? Should I install Flex under default, or
should I create a new server?

I have briefly browsed the Macromedia site for Jrun and cannot find any
documentation about the admin server, or default server, can anybody point
me in the right direction.

Thank you