You could also look at Webtrends - it may be easier to integrate...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Bezuidenhout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 March 2005 16:27
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex with HitBox (HBX)

It is software to track people's beahviour and analyzes it

http://www.websidestory.com/services-solutions/hbx/overview.html

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/proom/pr/2001/websidestory.html

e.g. if you go to a page, and stay there for a couple of mins, or
click on certain things it can track it - so if you have a link or
something that is very popular and another thing that is not, they can
tell if it is popular or not etc.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:29:46 +0200, Robert Stuttaford
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  You're going to have to tell us what a hit box is, first :)

This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DL, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions.
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com