On Apr 8, 2005 7:58 AM, JesterXL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - inital loading time exceeds the <a
> href="http://www.useit.com/papers/responsetime.html";>10
> second rule</a>.

The preloader didn't show the loading progress.

> - bookmarking a certain section does not take you to that section when you
> return to the bookmark;

Common problem with Flash.  You can update the URL when the view
changes, but doesn't work consistently across web browsers.

http://www.klynch.com/archives/000076.html

Also, I usually read at larger fonts, so I hit Ctrl++ in my browser
and the font size increases.  I don't even realize I do this all the
time.  Now, this obviously didn't work with Flex. :(

Overall, very good looking site.  Very "website". ;-)  Cool.

Manish