I don't agree, a Negative reply has sometimes more information in it as
someone who says: "Hey Great site"
I also think Flex is a little bit overkill for this site, even flash is
overkill for this website.
As far as i can see flash is only used for some roleovers and navigation
issues, where javascript could have done the job.

Can i ask the Poster why Flex was used for this website?
And was Flex chosen before the concept of this site was made?

Greets,

Sjors