Awesome. Thanks Steve. You made the day :) Don't sleep in the planes, Don't
waste time eating food inflight/outflight, Don't read books...until you have
all the documentation/release notes nailed down :-). Looking forward to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 6:19 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Cairngorm framework question

> Now isn't that a great news...Thanks Steve. By chaining commands do
> you mean that it'll be synchronous invocation?

You betcha.  As synchoronous as a phased locked loop clock divider circuit.

Erm.  Very synchronous.

Steven

----
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Littler Mendelson, P.C.
http://www.littler.com